We recommend the following peer-reviewed publications and presentations for further reading on Lasik Xtra.
- Alió, JL. Soria, F. Abbouda, A., Peña-García, P. (2015) Laser in situ keratomileusis for -6.00 to -18.00 diopters of myopia and up to -5.00 diopters of astigmatism: 15-year follow-up. Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 41(1):33-40.
- Aslanides, I.M, Mukherjee A.N. (2013) Adjuvant corneal crosslinking to prevent hyperopic LASIK regression. Clinical ophthalmology, 7:637–41.
- Celik, H.U., Alagöz N., Yildirim Y., et al. (2012) Accelerated corneal crosslinking concurrent with laser in situ keratomileusis. Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 38(8):1424–31.
- Hoffart, L. (2013) Safety and Efficacy of Collagen Cross-Linking Associated with Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis. 2nd International Congress For Advanced Corneal Cross-Linking. Rome, Italy.
- Kanellopoulos, A.J., Asimellis, G., Karabatsas C. (2014) Comparison of prophylactic higher fluence corneal cross-linking to control, in myopic LASIK, one year results. Clinical Ophthalmology. 8:2373-2381.
- Kanellopoulos, A.J. (2012) Long-term safety and efficacy follow-up of prophylactic higher fluence collagen cross-linking in high myopic laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis. Clinical Ophthalmology. 6:1125–30.
- Kanellopoulos, A.J, Kahn, J. (2012) Topography-guided Hyperopic LASIK With and Without High Irradiance Collagen Cross-linking: Initial Comparative Clinical Findings in a Contralateral Eye Study of 34 Consecutive Patients. Journal of Refractive Surgery. 28(11):S837–40.
- Kermani, O. (2013) First Experiences with LASIK and Accelerated Corneal Cross-Linking. 2nd International Congress For Advanced Corneal Cross-Linking. Rome, Italy.
- Kranemann, C. (2013) Partial Corneal Cross-Linking To Stabilize Hyperopic Lasik Outcomes. 2nd International Congress For Advanced Corneal Cross-Linking. Rome, Italy.
- Nguyen,M., Chuck, R. (2013). Corneal collagen cross-linking in the stabilization of PRK, LASIK, thermal keratoplasty, and orthokeratology. Current Opinion in Ophthalmology. (4):291-5.
- Seven, I., Sinha Roy, A., Dupps, W.J. (2014) Adjunctive Collagen Crosslinking of the Residual Stromal Bed in LASIK: Finite Element Analysis of Impact on Refractive Outcome and Surgically Induced Deformation. ARVO.
- Tamayo, G. (2013) Lasik Xtra In My Practice. 2nd International Congress For Advanced Corneal Cross-Linking. Rome, Italy.
- Tan, J. (2013) Lasik Xtra 3-Month Data Presentation. ESCRS Annual Meeting, Amersterdam, Holland. AAO Annual Meeting, New Orleans, USA.
- Tan, J. Por Y. (2013) Treatment of High Myopia With and Without Lasik Xtra. XXXI Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Tomita, M., Yoshida, Y., Yamamoto, Y., Mita, M., Waring IV, G. (2014) In vivo confocal laser microscopy of morphologic changes after simultaneous LASIK and accelerated collagen crosslinking for myopia: One-year results. Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery. 6:981-90.
Find a physician today to see if Lasik Xtra is right for you.